LOCAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Date: December 17, 2018
Position: Traffic/Continuity Manager – Beasley Media Group SWFL
Location: Estero, Florida
The Traffic/Continuity Manager is responsible for daily log preparation; maintaining the sales order processes in Marketron (traffic system); managing commercial inventory while maximizing revenue (including frontloading in oversell situations); reconciling the daily log; and, and running inventory and revenue reports for the Sales staff and Sales Management. The ideal candidate will work with the Sales Dept and Production to coordinate commercial copy arrival and scheduling. Additional responsibilities include applying same-day changes to actual aired logs, completing verification of logs to ensure accurate billing, scheduling weekly barter network orders, and resolving any log discrepancies.
- 2-3 years of broadcast traffic experience preferred;
- Meticulous with details;
- The ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure;
- Diplomatic, with solid people skills;
- Knowledge of broadcast traffic and automation software is a plus.
Interested candidates send salary requirements, and indicate where they saw this post to:
Shane Reilly at SHANE.REILLY@BBGI.COM `
Last Date for consideration: Open until position is filled.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DATE: September 18, 2018
TITLE: Account Executive – Beasley Media Group
LOCATION: Estero, Florida
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Southwest Florida’s Market is seeking a sales representative with a passion for the dynamic world of radio and digital media. Beasley is looking for a sales winner who will use the most effective sales tools, and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a fast paced, competitive, rapidly growing radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust and creditability with our clients, from cold call introductions to long-term client relationships.
* Radio sales or outside sales experience is a must;
* Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
* Multi-task in a fast and growing, creative, competitive work environment;
* Experience soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects and special events;
* Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
* Excellent writing and creative presentation skills;
* Organized sales approach;
* Valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle and vehicle insurance.
Last Date for consideration: Open until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: Allyson.Hillman@BBGI.com
Job Duties & Responsibilities:• On-site station promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events, engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
• Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner and signage placement and location set-up
• Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment
• Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
• Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, updating station websites, assisting Promotions Managers and Coordinators.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds). Radio promotions experience is a plus, but not required. Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Basic Computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update web sites. Photography/Video, Graphic Design/Photoshop skills are preferred, but not required.
Education or Training Required:
High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
Those who meet the above requirements should e-mail or mail their resume to:
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Last Date for Consideration: Open until the positions are filled.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Digital Program Director
Description: Beasley Media Group Fort Myers- Naples, Florida market is looking for an experienced Full-Time Digital Program Director to lead our cluster’s Digital Department. The ideal candidate will lead and coach our team to develop, produce and deliver engaging content for programming and sales, as well as assist with management of our websites and social media.
This person will also:
• Manage and implement strategies to increase website traffic to meet Corporate goals through talent and brand focused original content development: creative editorial photo galleries, engagement tools, user generated content, social media referral traffic, email referral traffic, content partnerships, search engine optimization, and third party provided content
• This individual must be a journalist by training; capable of creating and packaging news and information in highly credible, professional and clever ways—and able to lead/coach on-air talent to extend our brands into compelling, multi-media content machines. This involves use of 3rd Party Research to drive content development.
• Regularly meets with the current Corporate Digital Content and Marketing teams on best practices, strategies, content ideas, and content marketing to help meet company digital goals
• Coordinates all onsite/offsite coverage of events through live streams, real time social media and website updates
• Executes email marketing with input from PDs, Marketing teams and Ad Sales
• Works with Marketing teams to ensure that all digital assets are aligned with the station/brand by hosting a dedicated Digital Marketing Meeting each week
• Implements digital contesting via vendor platforms, social and texting platforms
• Collaborates with sales teams on advertisement-based content strategies and execution and to ensure best programming opportunities/franchises are monetized
• Oversee digital equipment working with IT and Engineering to determine local equipment needs and services
• Proven ability to lead and coach a team
• Proven record of creating content and driving digital traffic
• Proficiency in video production/photography/editing software (Adobe Cloud, Photoshop), operating a live stream and social media experience
• Knowledge of WordPress
• Ability to multi-task in an organized, professional, dependable manner
• Must be comfortable coaching on-air talent and producers, as well as working with recording artists to create and execute content
• Experience with qualitative research to help design content filters for our radio brands
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled
Submit cover letter and resume to: Adam Star, Operations Manager, Beasley Media Group, LLC, 20125 S. Tamiami Trail, Estero, FL 33928, e-mail: Adam.Star@bbgi.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.