LOCAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Date: December 17, 2018
Position: Traffic/Continuity Manager – Beasley Media Group SWFL
Location: Estero, Florida
The Traffic/Continuity Manager is responsible for daily log preparation; maintaining the sales order processes in Marketron (traffic system); managing commercial inventory while maximizing revenue (including frontloading in oversell situations); reconciling the daily log; and, and running inventory and revenue reports for the Sales staff and Sales Management. The ideal candidate will work with the Sales Dept and Production to coordinate commercial copy arrival and scheduling. Additional responsibilities include applying same-day changes to actual aired logs, completing verification of logs to ensure accurate billing, scheduling weekly barter network orders, and resolving any log discrepancies.
- 2-3 years of broadcast traffic experience preferred;
- Meticulous with details;
- The ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure;
- Diplomatic, with solid people skills;
- Knowledge of broadcast traffic and automation software is a plus.
Interested candidates send salary requirements, and indicate where they saw this post to:
Shane Reilly at SHANE.REILLY@BBGI.COM `
Last Date for consideration: Open until position is filled.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DATE: September 18, 2018
TITLE: Account Executive – Beasley Media Group
LOCATION: Estero, Florida
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Southwest Florida’s Market is seeking a sales representative with a passion for the dynamic world of radio and digital media. Beasley is looking for a sales winner who will use the most effective sales tools, and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a fast paced, competitive, rapidly growing radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust and creditability with our clients, from cold call introductions to long-term client relationships.
* Radio sales or outside sales experience is a must;
* Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
* Multi-task in a fast and growing, creative, competitive work environment;
* Experience soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects and special events;
* Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
* Excellent writing and creative presentation skills;
* Organized sales approach;
* Valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle and vehicle insurance.
Last Date for consideration: Open until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: Allyson.Hillman@BBGI.com
Job Duties & Responsibilities:• On-site station promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events, engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
• Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner and signage placement and location set-up
• Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment
• Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
• Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, updating station websites, assisting Promotions Managers and Coordinators.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds). Radio promotions experience is a plus, but not required. Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Basic Computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update web sites. Photography/Video, Graphic Design/Photoshop skills are preferred, but not required.
Education or Training Required:
High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
Those who meet the above requirements should e-mail or mail their resume to:
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Last Date for Consideration: Open until the positions are filled.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.