LOCAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Date: May 24, 2021
Title: Director of Engineering/IT
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Beasley Media Group, Fort Myers is looking for an experienced Director of Engineering/IT. Duties include, but are not limited to, studio and transmitter maintenance and construction, RF Systems, and audio routing systems. The ideal candidate will be successful in working well with staff, thinking clearly under pressure, and applying creative solutions in a timely manner. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person who is qualified for this opportunity to work with us in our market which includes (4) FM’s, (5) Translators and (1) AM’s. The ideal candidate will manage Engineering and IT and directly support our staff with all computer-related hardware and software needs; manage local computer networks; manage local phone systems and provide mobile phone support.
· Minimum five years of radio engineering experience.
· Knowledge of RF Systems, and RF troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to communicate issues with upper management while managing, maintenance, emergencies, capital projects and other duties.
· Must ensure compliance with FCC rules and regulations.
· Preferred experience with radio studio construction and maintenance.
· Preferred experience with Radio Automation software and AoIP systems (WideOrbit, and Wheatstone Wheatnet.)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Server OS, specifically storage functions, Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems. and Microsoft Office products including SharePoint & Apple OS is a plus.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
· Must be willing to work off hours and be on call.
· SBE Certification is a plus.
· Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance are required.
· Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users.
· The ability to ensure IT activities are within security parameters as outlined by management.
· Project management experience is beneficial.
This position is full-time and includes benefits
Last Date for consideration: Until Filled
Interested applicants should indicate where they found this posting when submitting their cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Fort Myers Dir. Of Eng” in the subject line.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: AM/FM Assistant Engineer
Beasley Media Group is looking for AM/FM Assistant Engineers to fill position in a Florida located station. Applicants are required to have completed at least a two-year electronics degree. This position must maintain radio studios and transmitter sites. Job candidates must carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance, as needed. A valid state-issued driver’s license is required.
Qualifications for Assistant Engineers:
· AM/FM, Audiovault,WideOrbit and IT experience preferred.
· Must be willing and available to provide after-hours on call support;
· Must be willing to assist with other duties as needed.
· Ability to take on projects till completion with minimum of direction.
Please send a resume, the specific position, and your preferred radio market to TechJobs@bbgi.com.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date: December 17, 2018
Position: Traffic/Continuity Manager – Beasley Media Group SWFL
Location: Estero, Florida
The Traffic/Continuity Manager is responsible for daily log preparation; maintaining the sales order processes in Marketron (traffic system); managing commercial inventory while maximizing revenue (including frontloading in oversell situations); reconciling the daily log; and, and running inventory and revenue reports for the Sales staff and Sales Management. The ideal candidate will work with the Sales Dept and Production to coordinate commercial copy arrival and scheduling. Additional responsibilities include applying same-day changes to actual aired logs, completing verification of logs to ensure accurate billing, scheduling weekly barter network orders, and resolving any log discrepancies.
- 2-3 years of broadcast traffic experience preferred;
- Meticulous with details;
- The ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure;
- Diplomatic, with solid people skills;
- Knowledge of broadcast traffic and automation software is a plus.
Interested candidates send salary requirements, and indicate where they saw this post to:
Shane Reilly at SHANE.REILLY@BBGI.COM `
Last Date for consideration: Open until position is filled.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DATE: September 18, 2018
TITLE: Account Executive – Beasley Media Group
LOCATION: Estero, Florida
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Southwest Florida’s Market is seeking a sales representative with a passion for the dynamic world of radio and digital media. Beasley is looking for a sales winner who will use the most effective sales tools, and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a fast paced, competitive, rapidly growing radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust and creditability with our clients, from cold call introductions to long-term client relationships.
* Radio sales or outside sales experience is a must;
* Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
* Multi-task in a fast and growing, creative, competitive work environment;
* Experience soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects and special events;
* Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
* Excellent writing and creative presentation skills;
* Organized sales approach;
* Valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle and vehicle insurance.
Last Date for consideration: Open until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Duties & Responsibilities:• On-site station promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events, engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
• Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner and signage placement and location set-up
• Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment
• Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
• Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, updating station websites, assisting Promotions Managers and Coordinators.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds). Radio promotions experience is a plus, but not required. Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Basic Computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update web sites. Photography/Video, Graphic Design/Photoshop skills are preferred, but not required.
Education or Training Required:
High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
Those who meet the above requirements should e-mail or mail their resume to:
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Last Date for Consideration: Open until the positions are filled.