LOCAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Full Time Digital Content Manager for SWFL Market
Description: Beasley Media Group SWFL stations (WRXK, WXKB, WWCN, WJPT, WJBX & WRXK-HD2) are looking for a digital content manager for Fort Myers/Naples market.
- High quality web/graphic design for cluster station websites and management of apps.
- Collaborative work with programming, promotions and sales depts.
- Manage weekly email newsletters, shooting and editing video, on site event coverage, digital extension of on air talent brand, and promotions.
- Develop and post textual, audio, audience engagement and video content for the websites on a daily basis.
- At least 3 years of design experience
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite, including PhotoShop, Illustrator
- Shooting & editing video a MUST
- Must be experienced in all social networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience in WordPress a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong work ethic... this is not a 9-5
-Candidate must be a self-starter, able to work independently, and eager to learn
-Familiarity in advertising guidelines for Social Media a plus.
References and online portfolio are required to show writing samples and demonstrate social media knowledge.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO DISCUSS FREELANCING OR ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS.
Beasley Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position: Sales Assistant Position – Full time
Location: Estero, Florida
Description: Beasley Media Group SWFL stations (WRXK, WXKB, WWCN, WJPT, WJBX & WRXK-HD2) are looking to fill a position in our sales department.
- Must be dependable, organized, creative, and computer savvy individual
- Administrative support: responsible for supporting sales team in all daily functions, correspondence, proposals, research, inputting sales orders, and providing other office support.
- Good customer service skills for occasional client correspondence.
- Ability to plan & get tasks done in a team first environment.
- Position is with Beasley Media Group SWFL, office located in Estero, FL.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when sending resume to:
Beasley Media Group, Inc.
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Email: [email protected]
DATE: February 7, 2018
TITLE: Account Executive – Beasley Media Group
LOCATION: Estero, Florida
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Southwest Florida’s Market is seeking a sales representative with a passion for the dynamic world of radio and digital media. Beasley is looking for a sales winner who will use the most effective sales tools, and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a fast paced, competitive, rapidly growing radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust and creditability with our clients, from cold call introductions to long-term client relationships.
- Radio sales or outside sales experience is a must;
- Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
- Multi-task in a fast and growing, creative, competitive work environment;
- Experience soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects and special events;
- Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
- Excellent writing and creative presentation skills;
- Organized sales approach;
- Valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle and vehicle insurance.
Last Date for consideration: Open until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting
a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Job Duties & Responsibilities:• On-site station promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events, engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
• Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner and signage placement and location set-up
• Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment
• Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
• Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, updating station websites, assisting Promotions Managers and Coordinators.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds). Radio promotions experience is a plus, but not required. Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Basic Computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update web sites. Photography/Video, Graphic Design/Photoshop skills are preferred, but not required.
Education or Training Required:
High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
Those who meet the above requirements should e-mail or mail their resume to:
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Last Date for Consideration: Open until the positions are filled.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.